Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Nocternous ( Night Terror)

( Before you read this is somewhat graphic, so if you are offended by fictional zombie poetry then please do not read. If you are interested then be my guest :)..This is just for fun so enjoy.!)



Cold chills pass through my pale body, my gaze has fixated into another world.
laying in the alley, i sit up and find two mutated monsters enclosing in on me.

I touch my head and feel warm blood running down the side of my head, panic
crowds my thoughts forgetting how i ended up this way.
Knowing that I am these two flesh eaters prey.

Fighting for m life, is my only hope--As the two open their mouths drooling,
I scoot away on the gravel, wincing in pain, my vision goes back to normal.
I scream into the night, praying to the moon and stars to help me escape this nightmare.

The two flesh eaters grin evilly, and pounced my wounded body.
One begins to eat my stomach, tearing into my flesh-I can hear my insides spill below me.
The second flesh monster pulls my head back--and eats my brain.
I hear their moans become savage like as they tear off my limbs and
garnish them between their hungry mouths.

Two seconds later-cold death captures me--relieving me of the toruting pain
For I have been unlucky because I have become the meal ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment