Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 20, 2012

knock knock

knock knock

knock knock
are you there ?
do you ever look after me?
preform one of your marculeous
miracles?
Will you ever come inside
and change my life around?

If your really that
powerful and good
then why haven't you
come inside and help
me carry on with my life?
Am I suppose to knock on your
door to get your attention
because
hello
I am here
and open and willing to
accept your challange


If I closed you out of
my life dear father
I am completely sorry
What can I do?
Come in and, show me
my life my future
my dreams.

 

( This was collabrated in 2007, it's how i feel right now- i'm struggling to meet ends and wondering

if the powerful being actually listens to me or anything i'm going through.)

No comments:

Post a Comment